Adventure Rinjani With Family 4D/3N Package: This program is designed specially for enjoy time with family or beginner. Participants must be at good level of fitness, its very challenge for every trekker and this trek start from Senaru village, ending in Sembalun village, lets do it with us.
Type of trek : Fully organized (combination of adventure, leisure, safety ) Individual or group departures are available upon request.
Highlights : ( Senaru crater rim, lake, hot spring, caves, Sembalun crater rim, Rinjani summit )
Price : USD 200 to USD 275
Arrival Lombok – Transfers to Hotel : Arrival at Lombok Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Lembar/ Bangsal harbor , Teluk Kodek or maybe from any main object tourist among ( Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta lombok,3 (Gilis Trawangan, Meno, Air) and will pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in Senaru where is the place you can meet with your trekking guide and porters then will briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips, Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep can be seen if you arrive min 1 hour min, before the sunset , Free at Leisure. Welcome Dinner with our staff
Note : stay over night before the trek in Senggigi can be arrange on the request and then leave your hotel at 5.30 am.
Day 1 Adventure Rinjani With Family:
- The Guide will pick you up at hotel lobby at 05.30 am then transfer to Senaru.
- Register at the Rinjani trek center (RTC) in Senaru (601m) early in the morning, and arrange national park entry tickets.
- The RTC staff briefing explains the route details, local cultural traditions and what you might see, and lists rubbish management and safety procedures.
- The first hours of the trek climb steeply through thick tropical forests rice in flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as Lutung.
- Rest stops are taken along the way, and at Pos 2 Montong satas shelter (1,500m). Village stories and local legends are related by your guide. Features include the banyan tree Bunut Ngengkang that looks like someone standing with their legs apart, and the Batu Penyesalan stone.
- Depending on your preference and weather conditions, the night’s camp is made either in the forest at pos 3 Mondokon Lolak (2,000m) after about five hours climb from Senaru, or continue the ascent for another couple of hours through grassy meadows to Plawangan 1 Senaru crater rim at 2,641m from the crater rim are sweeping views across the lake Segara Anak (2,000m) to the summit of Mt. Rinjani. On a clear evening the Gili isles, Bali and Mt. Agung can be seen to the west. Camp – Dinner – Overnight.
DAY 2 Adventure Rinjani With Family :
- After breakfast, down to the lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) within the Rinjani crater. The trek route in this point is steep and rocky.
- Your guide and porters will assist and give you extra attention. Mt. Baru (2,351m) is an island in the lake and an active volcano, last erupting dramatically in 1994.
- Going down the ridge passing numerous Edelweiss plants Bunga Abadi to the crater rim camp for a well-deserved lunch. It takes two to three hours down the steep trail to the crater lake and day 2’s camp.
- The rest of the day is spent relaxing, swimming in the lake and exploring the caves and pilgrimage hot springs, believed to have healing powers.
DAY 3 Adventure Rinjani With Family :
- Leave the lake and climb for three hours up to Plawangan Sembalun. Lunch served on the way. Rest and prepare yourself for an early morning three-hours hard climb to the summit (3,726 m). Dinner – Camp (Stay overnight) at Plawangan Sembalun.
DAY 4 Adventure Rinjani With Family :
- After a well prepared breakfast, with the gentle ascent walking amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of wild pigs and the long-tailed grey macaque monkeys. Resting at Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), enjoy a lunch break here.
- We reach Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) to enjoy the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit (3,726 m). Gentle walk continue through open grassland used as cattle grazing by local people to the Resting shelter at Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300).
- The trek ends at Rinjani Information Center at the road head in Sembalun Lawang, where the car is waiting to transfer you to the airport or Senggigi.
How long is the distance from Lombok International Airport to Senaru or Sembalun Village?
- Lombok International Airport – Senggigi approximately 130 minutes by private car
- Lombok International Airport – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
- Lembar – Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
- Mataram / Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
- Tluk Kode / Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village its about 1, hour 30 minutes
- Gilis – Bangsal harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat.
- Lombok International Airport – Sembalun Village approximately 5 Hours by Private Car
Including On The Package:
- Transport pick up from your position (Aiport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for resturn or drop to nest destination
- A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- Enterance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local Guide with english or Melayu speaker
- Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment : Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flash light, rain coat (on rainy season), pillow
- Full board meal on the Mountain : – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
- Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Cofee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
Excluding On The Package
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily
- Extra porter for own
- Long pants/
- Cash tips for guide and porter